Kalevel anti-skid crampons are not only suitable for outdoor activities,but also for the urban use in ice and snow weather,especially for the elderly and children.Fit for sports shoes,hiking shoes,and boots.
- Ice traction cleats available Colors: Orange,Black.
- Ice shoe grippers material:durable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) + non-slip steel 10 studs,cold resistant to -40 degree F.
- 100% brand new and high quality over shoe cleats use the special Ground-gripping steel studs to offer such EXCELLENT TRACTION on ice and snow that greatly helps to avoid those treacherous slippery conditions.
? Lightweight And Portable -- ice grips traction cleats can be rolled up,and easily carried into bags, purses and pockets.
? Slip-on Design -- snow grips are easy on and easy off with good elasticity. (Slide the front loop of them into the front of shoes and pull the easy-to-stretch rubber heel lip to the back of the shoe.)
? Functional Design -- Each one is equipped with 10 tough steel spikes in a TPE base to offer a comfortable and safe walk for women,men,the old and the young.
? Multipurpose Traction -- Perfect for everyday use, outdoor winter work or a variety of winter activities such as ice fishing,hunting,walking,jogging,hiking,running,snow shoveling, etc.
- S: (Women:3-6 / Men:3-5)
- M: (Women:6-9 / Men:5-8)
- L: (Women:9-12 / Men:8-11)
- XL: (Women:12-14 / Men:11-13)
? A slightly larger size is required if wearing large bulky winter footwear.
? We suggest that they are used only on snow or ice to prevent premature wear to be studs.
? Always clean them with a dry cloth after using. Store them in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
? The shoes in the pictures are not included.
2* Kalevel Ice Cleats Spikes Snow Grips for Shoes and Boots
Time to get your own New Enhanced Version Cool Ice asn Snow Traction Cleats
Material: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) and special non-slip studs.
Cold resistant (the material): -40?.
Easily stretches over existing shoes or boots.
Great for ice fishing, hunting, walking, jogging, hiking, running, snow shoveling, etc.